Accessible Customer Service Policy
FLEURtacious by Lynda Marie is committed to the principles of dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity. Therefore, we prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of disability, and strive to make our goods, services and facilities accessible to and useable by individuals with disabilities, consistent with applicable law. This includes making reasonable modifications to our policies, practices, and procedures and providing appropriate auxiliary aids and services designed to ensure effective communication with our customers. We strive to provide exemplary customer service to all of our customers, including customers with disabilities. At FLEURtacious by Lynda Marie, we believe this is simply common courtesy as well as good customer service.
We strive to make www.fleurtaciousbylyndamarie.com accessible to all customers and visitors, including those with visual and related disabilities, and have taken a number of steps to ensure that the content of our website can be provided in alternative formats for those who solely use keyboards for navigation, or require accommodations for certain vision needs or who use assistive technologies such as screen readers. For example:
- Anyone who experiences difficulty viewing the content on this website, can call our Customer Support team toll-free at 1-310-489-7150 (or 1-217-323-2392) from outside the US) from 7am-6pm PST Mon-Fri, 9am-4pm PST Sat-Sun.
- We provide a live chat function for those who want to chat with a FLEURtacious by Lynda Marie agent. You’re able to chat with us by selecting the “Live Chat or Email Us Now” button on our help page.
- We are currently working with third party vendors to improve the accessibility of our FAQs and live chat features so that they are more accessible for our visually impaired customers and users.
- FLEURtacious by Lynda Marie users can also write us at 4265 Bolman Court, Beardstown, IL 62618.
The ultimate goal of FLEURtacious by Lynda Marie is to meet and surpass customer expectations while serving customers with disabilities. We welcome and appreciate any comments you may have regarding our products and services, and how well we are meeting your expectations.
Training for staff
FLEURtacious by Lynda Marie will train new and current employees, volunteers regarding FLEURtacious by Lynda Marie’s commitment to equal opportunity and regarding compliance with this policy. Training will include:
- An overview of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the requirements of the customer service standard
- FLEURtacious by Lynda Marie’s accessible customer service plan.
- How to interact and communicate with people with disabilities
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty in accessing FLEURtacious by Lynda Marie’s goods and services
- Staff will also be trained when changes are made to the accessible customer service plan.
Questions about this policy
This policy exists to achieve service excellence to customers with disabilities. If anyone has a question about the policy, or if the purpose of a policy is not understood, an explanation should be provided by, or referred to, customer support listed above.