Adorable and Unique Bridal Hairstyles with a Ribbon
Are you looking for a unique and adorable bridal hairstyle? One that will make you stand out on your big day? Then look no further than these beautiful styles with a ribbon! Whether you choose a simple updo or something more elaborate, adding a ribbon is the perfect way to add a touch of personality and style. Plus, it’s an easy way to incorporate your wedding colors into your look. Check out these gorgeous examples for inspiration!
Ways to add ribbon to your bridal hairstyle
Adding ribbon to your bridal hairstyle is a great way to add a touch of elegance and style. There are many ways to add ribbons, from simple accents to more elaborate designs. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Add a ribbon accent: A single ribbon accent can add a touch of elegance to any hairstyle. Try adding a thin ribbon around the base of a low ponytail or bun, or use a thicker ribbon as an accent in a braided updo.
- Create a ribbon braid: Braids are always popular for weddings, and adding ribbon into the mix can create a beautiful and unique look. Try creating a French braid with thin ribbons woven throughout, or use thicker ribbons to create a more pronounced braid.
- Use ribbon as a hair tie: If you’re looking for a unique way to wear your hair down on your wedding day, try using ribbon as a hair tie. Gather your hair into a low ponytail or bun and secure it with a ribbon instead of a traditional hair tie.
- Accessorize with a ribbon headband: A ribbon headband is a beautiful and easy way to add ribbon to your hairstyle. You can find pre-made headbands at most craft stores or make your own by braiding thin ribbons together.
- Make a statement with a ribbon chignon: A chignon is a classic updo, and adding ribbon to the mix can create a stunning look. Gather your hair into a low ponytail and secure it with a ribbon for a simple chignon. Next, try twisting the hair into a bun and securing it with criss-crossed ribbons for a more elaborate design.
- Add a touch of whimsy with ribbon curls: If you’re looking for a fun and unique way to wear your hair on your wedding day, try adding ribbon curls! First, curl your hair as you normally would, then secure each curl with a small piece of ribbon. This style is perfect for bohemian or rustic weddings.
- Accessorize with a ribbon veil: A veil is a classic bridal accessory, and adding a ribbon trim can add a touch of elegance. For a simple veil, try attaching a ribbon around the edge of the veil. Then, try attaching multiple ribbons in different colors or patterns for a more elaborate design.
- Create a ribbon updo: Updos are always popular for weddings, and adding ribbon can take them to the next level. Try creating a simple bun and securing it with a ribbon, or go for something more elaborate like a braided updo with ribbons woven throughout.
- Add some sparkle with glitter ribbon: Glitter ribbon is a great way to add some extra sparkle to your hairstyle. Weave the glitter ribbon through your hair or use it to accent a bun or updo.
- Use ribbon to create a flower: Ribbon can also be used to create beautiful hair flowers. Gather a few ribbon loops together and secure in the center with a bobby pin. You can also use pre-made ribbon flowers or attach real flowers to a ribbon headband.
Whether you’re looking for a simple way to add ribbon to your hairstyle or you want to go all out with an elaborate design, there are plenty of options to choose from. With a little creativity, you can easily find a way to incorporate ribbon into your wedding day look!
Ribbon hairstyles for weddings: glamorous looks for the big day
Ribbon hairstyles for weddings are a beautiful and elegant way to style your hair for the big day. From classic updos to loose, flowing styles, there is a ribbon hairstyle to suit every bride.
To get started, here are some of our favorite ribbon hairstyles for weddings:
- The Classic Updo: A timeless classic, the updo is a great choice for any bride looking for a chic and sophisticated hairstyle. Start by gathering your hair into a high ponytail to achieve this look. Then, take a length of ribbon and wrap it around the base of the ponytail, securing it in place with a bobby pin. Finally, twist and coil the hair around itself, tucking the ends under to create a neat bun. Spraying with a strong-hold hairspray will help to keep everything in place.
- The Messy Updo: Try a messy version for a more relaxed take on the classic updo. This look is perfect for bohemian brides or anyone wanting a less formal hairstyle. Start by gathering your hair into a low ponytail at the nape of your neck. Then, take small sections of hair and wrap them around the base of the ponytail, securing each one with a bobby pin. Once all of the hair is wrapped, pull out a few face-framing pieces and curl them for added texture and glamour. Finish with a light mist of hairspray.
- The Side Braid: A lovely choice for any bride, the side braid is romantic and stylish. To achieve this look, start by French braiding your hair along one side of your head, securing the end of the braid with a clear elastic band. Then, take a length of ribbon and wrap it around the base of the braid, securing it in place with another clear elastic band. Next, gently tug on the braid to loosen it up and give it a more casual appearance. Finally, finish with a light mist of hairspray.
- The Loose, Flowy Style: Try a loose, flowy style for a romantic and ethereal look. Start by parting your hair to the side and creating loose curls with a curling iron. Then, take a length of ribbon and wrap it around your head, securing it at the nape of your neck with a bobby pin. Finish by gently pulling out a few face-framing pieces and spraying with a light mist of hairspray.
- The Braided Updo: Try a braided version for a unique and stylish take on the classic updo. This look is perfect for any bride wanting something a little different. Begin by French braiding your hair along one side of your head, securing the end of the braid with a clear elastic band. Then, gather the rest of your hair into a ponytail and secure it with another clear elastic band. Finally, take the end of the braid and wrap it around the base of the ponytail, securing it in place with yet another clear elastic band. Next, gently tug on the braids to loosen them up and give them a more casual appearance. Finish with a light mist of hairspray.
These are just a few of our favorite ribbon hairstyles for weddings. You’re sure to find the perfect look for your big day with so many options!